View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #1379
Lost Rider OP
Roadie

Oddometer: 3,092
Glad you guys get my humor!
While the riding was very serious for me at times, the crapping my pants is only kind of a joke.... nothing like a trophy truck flying up behind you when I'm was going what I thought was real fast to begin with and was deeply focused on staying upright.
Overall it's all in good fun and I usually try to make videos that poke fun at myself and are just funny to watch.

Thank you arjones, better late than never!
Glad your young friend found the vid entertaining, maybe a future ADV rider is born!

I'm really looking forward to getting the rest of this chapter done, then finishing Nancy and I ride on the TAT.
My family is visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday so it will be a few more days before I can have the time to dive into laying it all out.

I have a lot to be thankful for here in America, and have been giving pause to reflect on my life.
For some this holiday is about food, or shopping, or time with the family. For companies it's about kicking off the xmas selling season. For me it's been a good time to be thankful for my health, my family, and the opportunity I have in our country to live my life as I please.
I'm also thankful for all the positive comments here from my fellow ADV riders!

Life is good, and thank you again for the kind words, it's much appreciated.

LostRider.com
Lost Rider is offline   Reply With Quote