Originally Posted by LocuL
Will use some more time. i´ve never used this before, though i still the tuneecu site is a bit messy.
Here are the steps to install the drivers for your cable:
1. Go HERE
and select the correct driver for your operating system
2. unzip the drivers into a folder on your computer (remember the location)
3. plug the cable in to a USB port on your computer
4. open Device Manager from Control Panel
5. in Device Manager, locate your cable (under USB Devices)
6. right-click your cable in the list and select "Properties"
7. click on the driver tab and select "Update Driver"
8. navigate to the unzipped folder where your drivers are
I sort of went from memory, but this should work. If you have any problems, just ask.