View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #33
wolftrax
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 386
thumbs up

Received my second pair of Dobinky Colorado pants today. The first pair I received didn't fit so I called Ben and he immediately shipped a second pair to me asap. I am impressed by the customer service. I wear a 36R in the KLIM pants and the Colorado in Large fits exactly the same. I am 6'!" with a 36 waist and a 33" inseam.

Went for a ride with them wearing knee braces and overall I m very pleased with the comfort. These pants are roomy in the knee, thigh and crotch. There was no pulling or tight areas while seated, even though I expected this as these pants have no stretch panels in the knee area, very comfy!

The cargo pockets in the front are very easy to access and all the zippers work like butter. It was a cool ride today so I didn't check out the ventilation, but looking at the positioning of the zippers these babies will flow a ton aof air.

A couple of things I would like to have seen are hip pads as well as a little more length in the legs.
If you're looking for a solid, well built, comfortable riding pant built in the USA give Dobinky a shot.
wolftrax is offline   Reply With Quote