View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #11
AK Smitty OP
AK Smitty

Oddometer: 306
Las Vegas NM to Phoenix

Woke up about 630 and wanted to be on the road at sunrise. Damn it was cold 36 degrees!

I thought NM was suppose to be warm. I gave it until 730 becuase it was cold and I had to dig out everything that I own. I kept thinking just head South and it will get warmer. It did not! High wind and no warmer than 50 most of the day. I must say for a ride that was simple a destination ride and straight boring roads...I was still having fun! I think its the music that makes it all better. I just realized what few pics I took are on my other camera.

The Beeline Byway coming into AZ is awesome! Insert great pic here!!! I would love to cruise through there with some more time.

I missed rehearsal but made it in time for time the dinner. But before dinner I dropped my bike in front of a couple of my buddies!! I hold nothing back on this blog and will tell all!! I was over loaded and very tired after 12 hours in the saddle. I felt super cool standing there with my bike on its side in front of the Fancy Country Club with benzos and Land Rovers!!

Oh well all part of the deal and none of the bridesmaids saw me!!!

House all the grooms men stayed in:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It was pretty sweet 5 bedroom place right near the golf course and pool. Bike to be dropped at Go Az tomorrow and the big day for my buddy!! I have been a part of 4 weddings in the past year!! Always an honor to be asked but I am running out of single friends!!

Always a groomsmen never a groom!!! Just waiting for the right girl to sweep me off my feet!

All the groomsmen getting ready for the wedding.

Thats is one of only 2 pics I took during the wedding. They pat big money for Pro Photographers I am off the clock! haha
AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote