View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:12 AM   #297
Dynamick OP
\dī-ˈna-mik\

Oddometer: 3,797
(small) rant

Damn Brian, When are we going to see you on Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen or some other thing like that?

So I'm sure most if not all of you have heard about American Express's Small Business Saturday. As an owner of a small business this makes me happy that attention is being paid to the importance of small companies and shops but it's unfortunate the light is being shined by a major company... Well, membership has its rewards. So, I guess where I'm going with this is when you're out shopping and you have the choice of family or independent shop verses the super shiny, as seen in every state mega store, think about where you want you money going.
I don't often push my shop on ADV, this where I come to get away, if any of you are in need/want of hardware goodies. I will totally hook an inmate up. I'm not in the vendors forum and don't want to be. I'm not prepared to be a shipper but "local pick-up"
OK, no more sales pitch and no more bitching.
It's colder today but I get to ride to work so it will be alright.

Dynamick screwed with this post 11-24-2012 at 05:29 AM Reason: Fixed spelling and grammar, making my grade school teachers proud.
Dynamick is offline   Reply With Quote