View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:15 AM   #89
DAKEZ
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 19,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussijussi View Post
That dealer must be, what, one in a million.
I truly isn't. I would like to think that Team Latus shines brighter than everyone else... The truth is as I mentioned earlier we in the Northwest Part of the USA (MT, ID, WA, OR) are blessed with MANY great stores a Bunch of good ones and the truly Bad ones are few.

"Mistakes can happen. It is how you handle the mistakes that sets you apart."

Where I am now WAS one of the BAD ones. George bought it to change all that. The comments I receive daily from people coming in are along the lines of. "I have not stepped through those doors in __ YEARS!" "I would not buy oil from those crooks" They are Extremely glad we are here and we are pleased at the reception and happy to serve them. Helping people get what THEY are looking for in a motorcycle or related items is a good way to spend a day IMO.

I could easily make more money (2-3 times more) at a "JOB" somewhere else. I choose to work in the motorcycle industry.

Just remember that even in the not so stellar stores... They are staffed by people. Make their day... Go in with a smile like you are happy to be there... Tell a joke, laugh a little... They will be happy you are there and Make your day.

DAKEZ screwed with this post 11-24-2012 at 07:37 AM
DAKEZ is offline   Reply With Quote