View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:31 PM   #39
momi20 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 222
Today I want to reach Ho Chi Min City: yesterday I had reserved a room in an hotel: normally I use www.hostelworld.

a Vietnam Biker

gum tree

a coffee…the bar was in a total restyling

the really first sign that I’m really closet o Ho Chi Min City : the neon of Metro

Lucky: I’m on the Dien Bien Phu Boulevard and it’s on my map: reach the hostel was easy

http://www.mymyarthouse.hostel.com/

check inn and luggage in the room

Game plan: now my vacation is more geographical: so I’d like to can come back in Hanoi with the bike. For this reason I can dedicate just some hours to visit Ho Chi Min City: I can go in the most interetsing points of the City: I can use my map

Luxury hotels are very common here…even my hostel at 4,8 € ( 6,2$) isn’t cheap

very quiet this girl under the Vietnam flag

kids can sleep in any situation

is a little bit late, but I found a mechanic to ch’ange the oil

Thursday 7 of June: I’ve got to remain focused on come back in Hanoi

The way back begins with a typical Vietnam day…rain

This time is better to ch’ange in good time my US dollar and in a bank

The security guard looks at me when I stopped the bike in front of the bank: ok I understand to take out my muddy clothes..ohh I can even take my shoes out. Outside the bank ther’re some slipper for the clients . Ok inside the bank nobody speaks english, but it isn’t a problem for a tourist that’s travelling for 3 weeks in Vietnam,,,but to avoid pronunciation mistake I’ve written a slip

In some minute I changed the $..the only strange thing was a man that from the moment I got in the bank to now always was looking at me:::mhh military police ?

With my dong I greet everybody and I’m ready to go to my bike, when the man touch my shoulder and point hes finger at my slippers...My slippers ? Ohh my God this are his slippers !!! I bow and give back the slippers: he waited I had finished.

This night I rest in Dak Song : very comfortable this little vietnamese cities: on the main road you can find everything: sleep, shops, mechanic, food.

In the little restaurant I’ve chosen this dish

In Vietnam is impossibile to avoid the social drinking

I’m fine with food, but the owner brought to me another dish and insit I taste it. This meat isn’t boiled : could be hare or rabbit. When I’m outside the restaurant I notice for the first time the neon...ok the second dish was’nt cow and so...

momi20 screwed with this post 11-24-2012 at 04:38 PM
momi20 is offline   Reply With Quote