View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:47 PM   #10
frog
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,763
I've had nothing but good experiences with them in two baja 1000 and 3 days of v2r. Third baja 1000 and it was one jackass driver, the rest were respectful.

It was partly my fault but I still don't like being hit. I was trying to get out of his way but didnt make it out of the wash the first time, was going to try for a second then all of a sudden I was on the front bumper. In his defense he tried to climb out as well and didnt make it but all I needed was another few seconds.

TT are part of racing if you are not fast enough to stay in front, which most of us aren't. It would be much safer if there was some sort of system to warn riders of upcoming vehicles. Its dangerous as hell to try and look back all the time and they come up really fast so all it takes is not looking back for a couple corners and they are on top of you.

Like I said this is the first time I've had an issue and I know of two other bikes that got hit so maybe they put something in the TT drivers water. There is definitely a difference in the respect they give riders once you cross the boarder.
frog is offline   Reply With Quote