View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #7
MonsterJ OP
I have motopsychosis

Oddometer: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredRydr View Post
What happened to the 2009? Or would you prefer not to say?

They're much the same bike four years later.

Fred
Fred, nothing was wrong with my '09. It has 65K miles on it and I had a buyer who would pay what I wanted for it.

I added a 2013 in alpine white to my stable today. I'm finding out that not *everything* transfers over. The one thing that I knew wouldn't was the light bar that has my Clearwater Kristas mounted to it. The beaks are completely different. I can't seem to find anyone who has a light bar for the 2013s yet. The other thing that isn't a ready fit from my '09 to the '13 is my Highway Dirtbikes hand guards. The bar ends are completely different on the '13. It looks like there's an insert that necks down the threads in the bars from a M10 to a M8. I'll try to crack that nut tomorrow. So far, the Happy Trail racks, Adventure Spec luggage plate, skid plate, and crash bars are fine. The Touratech headlight guard and Remus Hexacone fit, too. I still have to swap over the bar risers. I'll post up a pic once I get everything swapped over.

Temple, TX -> Cape May, NJ -> Mobile, AL -> ECity, NC -> Kodiak, AK -> Mobile, AL -> Sacto, CA -> Cape Cod, MA -> New London, CT -> San Francisco, CA -> Juneau, AK (summer of '13) -> where to next?
MonsterJ is offline   Reply With Quote