View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 03:48 AM   #16
woody's wheel works
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,307
San Carlos,,,

howdy,,,
i see you are living ''the dream'',,,those pics just gave me the itch to head down there my self,,have friends from denver who winter just up the coast from San Carlos,,,they have their 28' sailboat in dry storage at the marina,,,

they have a 99 year lease on a little plot of land on top of a sand dune in El Colarado of all places,,,the big ''red rock''can be seen for quite a way out to sea...i try to head down and visit/sail with them at least once in awhile these days,,,in fact i feel the itch coming on big time especially eating at that restaurant in the pic...been there n done that,,de ja vu..

you keep going,,nice n easy,,,
earlier this afternoon i had looked my ol beast over n wondered should i just split now,,cuz i know [[i KNOW] where it's waaaay warmer than here,,

keep it upright and thanks for the attaboys,,,i shared em with all who helped ya...it is my intention to turn the wheel works into a meca and oasis for all you adventurers...little by little,,,

my casa es su casa,,,to bad i /we didn't get to spend more time with each other.
salud!!!

woody
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote