View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 05:01 AM   #65
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,642
I get up the next morning and take a dander into the dunes to see the sun rise blah blah blah.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

..an ominous sign?

[IMG][/IMG]

I return to see Ken loitering at the toilets...his old habits die hard...

[IMG][/IMG]

You can see he is still wearing the Presidents 'chain' to remind us all of how much a goat he'd been the previous day.....in case anyone forgot I reminded the rest of the EDC...just in case.

[IMG][/IMG]

The rest of the EDC,well some of them,not me included,start to take the 990 to bits so as it will fit into the LR....in fact Ken pretends his ankle is still really sore so he pulls a chair up,watches and barks out orders so it's all done properly...some people have a cheek eh?

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Craig even arrives with his hands in his pockets to supervise also.......

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Just when the moto is ready to lift up into the LR I try to sneak off,I'm spotted and press ganged into helping to lift it ....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Then,the Triumph......more or less at the same time.....as Craigs moto had been acting up and spluttering , it was connected up to Noahs PC to see if he can make any adjustments.....and Graham the Naked KTM dude..calls a mechanic friend who works in a Triumph dealer to see if he can shed any light on the subject....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The LR is organized and ready for the off whilst we start to eat breakfast...although Ricky looks the spare wheel up and down to see if he can sell it to the locals in the next village....

[IMG][/IMG]

Ken hobbles in first for breakfast and plants himself down in a prime spot before a feeding frenzy commences...

[IMG][/IMG]

The owner looking happy before we leave.....He stated he's getting married soon and I try to talk him out of it.....

[IMG][/IMG]
Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 11-25-2012 at 05:42 AM
WIBO is online now   Reply With Quote