This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer: 1,697
Thumb

It may be that when we no longer know what to do,
we have come to our real work,
and that when we no longer know which way to go,
we have begun our real journey.

Wendell Barry

Yup one last bfast at my and I believe our Fav joint... some hugs and contact info of the EklecticGirls swapped and we three musketeers ride off on our own paths.

Gonna havta ride on slabs now from here to Cali... but it's all good really since I'm gonna ride through Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion and Cedar Breaks National Parks as I go West. Don't really have a hard set plan I just pick the twistiest roads through the most elevation changes in the remotest places as I go.

Winds are HOWLING as we all go West...

Later I hear that the wind is a bit much and Esther pulls in for the day... yup it was blowing!

As I get into the Canyons near Capital Reef I get a bit of a respite...

Soaking it in...

Beautiful stuff...

Old cabins along the way...

Just zoom'n down the road...

Things greening up a bit...

Many different terrain and climatic/geographic zones I pass through today...

I enter the Anasazi Village site and museum, where I see a KLR in front of someones camper/home...

"The Anasazi existed from the time of Christ to about A.D. 1300, when the Atlantic Current beban to slow down (historically, the Little Ice Age began in 1300 and continued until 1850), and their area of influence mostly centered in the Four Corners. They created buildings, and incredible science is embedded in the location and placement of their sacred sites, as well as their use of sacred geometric patterns. Their recently discovered story has been told in a documentry film, narrated by Robert Redford, called The Mystery of Chaco Canyon, which describes how the Anasazi were functioning scientifically on a level similar to the ancient Egyptians.
The Anasazi were not barbaric human beings, they were civilized people who understood a reality that would look like science fiction to us. (-This is a reality I am exploring at this time in my life...JJ-) The other worlds, the other dimensions, were reality for them, and they knew how to move within them (at least to a limited degree).
The universe that we see with the stars and planets is defined as the third (major) dimension within the twelve major dimensions. So the Earth is within the third dimension, but within and around the Earth and the entire universe are twelve overtones of the third dimension. Although you cannot see these third-dimension overtones, they are worlds that heve been known and experienced by shamans, medicine men and women, and the Assended Masters for thousands of years.
If a person were to enter an overtone of the of the Earths third dimension, or any other dimension, he or she would dissapear from view here on Earth and reappear in another world. This is not easy to do without great knowledge.
The ancient Anasazi, out of desperation did move from the third dimension of the Earth into an overtone of the Earth. The problem was that because they were moving backwards in consciousness in making this movement, it was akin to suicide, and they became trapped, unable to move out of this lower overtone world.
Let me tell you something of their nature; maybe you will feel the compassion I have for them. Their life span from birth to death was usually only about eighteen or nineteen years. if an Anasazi lived to be twenty-five, he or she was a very old person. A female would usually have her first child at least by twelve or thirteen, only to die within five or six years. This meant that children had to be on their own and able to survive very earl in life.
So even though they had an astounding understanding of the Reality, they lacked the wisdom that age brings. This is what I feel after having experienced the Anasazi on these other levels in my meditations many years ago."
From Drunvalo Melchizedek "Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012"

So as I sped through this land I was letting the energies soak into me and just taking it all in. Wondering and hoping to learn even a spec of the Truth that exist in the universe.
The views were great and the turns keeping me excited as I ride, winds still howling and lotsa dust in the distance.

Abandoned memories near Bryce Canyon Airport....

I pull into Fosters Family Restuarant for Salmon, soup and pie... aaah! And also flirt with/share love with the pretty waitress.

You may notice that there are a few less pics of the Puuurrty Giirls than my last RR... it's because I'm just kind of observing things more on this ride and though I do interact and smile/flirt/love. I feel that I don't want to break up the moment as much as I did last year, just kind of let the mood and energy flow during the conversation without saying "hey I'm doing this report and take pretty girl pics" Don't get me wrong there will be lotsa Puurrty Giiirl pics in the coming months... but I just kinda let it happen when it feels right.
By the way the food was GREAT!

Onward...

Solar powered flashing Deer warning sign...

A Detour gets me unexpectedly into Cedar Breaks National Monument yeehaa and WOW just spectacular my pictures do not do this place justice...

Then its back west into the sunset...

Jettn Jim screwed with this post 11-25-2012 at 06:01 PM
Jettn Jim is offline   Reply With Quote