View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 01:46 PM   #54606
ruppster
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 597
Anyone looking for a KLR? Think I'm going to sell my 1993. It has about 20k & a few scratches (I put it down hard once on gravel, been dropped at low speed multiple times, occasionally in the same day ) still looks good. Honestly in better shape than most of the newer bikes I see posted. A few guys saw it at Dox's gathering, that was before the gravel incident. Doo has been done, valves recently adjusted, new sprockets & X ring chain, fork oil changed, new fork boots, brake pads, automotive fuseholders, yada yada yada. You'll be hard pressed to come up with any maintenance item that I haven't done.Bone stock performance wise. Super reliable bike, has never used a drop of oil. I wouldn't hesitate to ride it across the country tomorrow. I haven't started it since I picked up the WRR, it just sits. I'm thinking in the $1800 range, may move a little. Would be interested in taking a small bike on trade (z50, pw50, ct70, etc. maybe 85) would like to start teaching my daughter to ride. PM me for pics, questions, offers.

ruppster screwed with this post 11-25-2012 at 02:11 PM
ruppster is offline   Reply With Quote