View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:59 PM   #54610
indypup
╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Oddometer: 3,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruppster View Post
Anyone looking for a KLR? Think I'm going to sell my 1993. It has about 20k & a few scratches (I put it down hard once on gravel, been dropped at low speed multiple times, occasionally in the same day ) still looks good. Honestly in better shape than most of the newer bikes I see posted. A few guys saw it at Dox's gathering, that was before the gravel incident. Doo has been done, valves recently adjusted, new sprockets & X ring chain, fork oil changed, new fork boots, brake pads, automotive fuseholders, yada yada yada. You'll be hard pressed to come up with any maintenance item that I haven't done.Bone stock performance wise. Super reliable bike, has never used a drop of oil. I wouldn't hesitate to ride it across the country tomorrow. I haven't started it since I picked up the WRR, it just sits. I'm thinking in the $1800 range, may move a little. Would be interested in taking a small bike on trade (z50, pw50, ct70, etc. maybe 85) would like to start teaching my daughter to ride. PM me for pics, questions, offers.
I need to get rid of my 2008 too. I'm in same situation as you. Got the WRR and the KLR rarely sees any action unless I take Indy along. ;)
Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist hangs his head out the window! Be real, be whole, be innovative.
indypup is offline   Reply With Quote