View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:00 AM   #25
CSF OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 164
Thanks all...

I'll add all of the suggestions to the "to do list". There hasn't been much to update in the last little while. I had been away in Japan for a couple weeks and it took a week to recover from that. Now my priorities are to finish up a few home reno projects before all the guests arrive for the holidays. So work on the bike has slowed to a crawl...

I have started sanding the tank and fairings.

I made a few more Kijiji purchases:

I picked up an uninstalled full Big Gun exhaust quiet core system. I know they're not the best, but the price was right, and the guy thew in a Hindle race pipe as well. I may end up modding the Hindle with a quite core and running that. But I'd like to test the Big Gun first.

I also picked up a revalved and in excellent condition rear shock. Unfortunately it has a much to light for my fat ass spring installed, so I'll have to track down something more appropriate. The guy threw in an aluminum left foot peg holder from a 625 so I can now mount up a set of decent pegs... it was pretty chewed up though so I may need to have someone fill it in with some weld.

I'll put up some pics of that stuff soon...
CSF is offline   Reply With Quote