View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #17
AK Smitty OP
Self life coach

Oddometer: 317
Alamos to Mazatlan

So I was on the road about 830 from Alamos. I didn't need more than a night there. Fun and very scenic but I wanted to get on the move. Stopped at Aduana. There is a church there with a cactus growing out the side of it. Great fun little road running into Aduana also.

The Church

Very crooked picture but I liked the light.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cool Bridge

Small Plaza

Not a lot of pics this day. I have ridden through some of this area before and was just enjoying the ride. So much so I decided that I would stay a little south of Culiacan. Just out of the town a little bit so I don't have to deal with the city in the am. I went a little to far south and kept waiting for a hotel to pop and nothing!! Pulled over on the side of the road and gave a quick look. Hmmm not really any hotels between Culiacan and Mazatlan. Guess I am going to have a big day. Off I go!!! Pulled into Mazatlan right at sunset. 2 days hanging here then a short ride to San Blas followed by 3 nights in Sayulita.

I am here: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...f53b74b2cb510d
AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote