View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #10099
Tha Rick
Shake and bake!

Oddometer: 5,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieRider View Post
Two reptilian stories...

Heading out to the White Rim Trail trailing the rest of the group, I looked down to find a lizard (I think it's called an alligator lizard) hitching a ride on my instrument panel on the 350. Grabbed him so he wouldn't fall off and get hurt, pulled over and let him off.

A few years back, Hell and I were in the Laramie Peak unit of the Medicine Bow NF about to head up a fire road to the Black Mountain lookout. There was a group of ATV'ers looking pretty excited about something at the start of the road. Jeff wanted to get going so he wasn't eating dust and headed right up. I watched as a good sized rattler reached out and touched his lower leg. Jeff never felt a thing. I'm betting that poor rattler broke tooth on that hit.

Hellsickle even Jefficates rattllers......For those that are not in the know- a virgin trip with Hellsickle will educate you to what you are capable of, but his first is Jeff, so we call it a Jeffication(ecucation by dirtbike)...Newbs, rattler's included, beware!!!

It's not about tha bike nor tha ride; it's about tha adventure in life we all seek. Great memories are made of taking tha trail less traveled and explored.

Tha Rick screwed with this post 11-26-2012 at 07:56 PM
Tha Rick is offline   Reply With Quote