Thread: Norra 2013
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #189
HogWild
Scott Whitney

Oddometer: 2,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadracer View Post
Would love to see a printed roll chart this year instead of taped! Hope you can convince 'em to get the printer for that or what not.
I'm "building" a printer to do that, but it may not be done in time for this race. Last year NORRA was supposed to print and bind the car roadbooks, and print the moto roadbooks in sheets without the binding. But somehow it didn't workout that way. And they didn't get the route planning and preruning done until the last minute, so I had to work some crazy hours at the end to get them done in time. They seem to be on the same schedule this year, as I haven't heard a word about me helping again, or not. Hopefully they've fired me.

BTW, the first Diabolical Rally prerun will probably be in January. If it goes well, I may fire myself from M1K! One of the stages in that crazy deal is 200 miles long, with only 10 navigation points. It's almost all HP (no roads or trails, just ride across the wide open desert, for mile after mile). Bring your compass, . . . or a casket!
HogWild is online now   Reply With Quote