View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #78
MrTwisty
Short Bus Cowboy

Oddometer: 2,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufjeep View Post
I'm going to throw this out there to gauge interest. I'm thinking about attempting a loop this Saturday that I've been considering for a while. The plan is to leave from Signal Mountain, go across Big Fork, into PC, down Hailey rd, across the valley and into SV behind the TTC. From there, up the gorge to somewhere around Coalmont (get gas), and then attempt to make it over to Dunlap via trail. From Dunlap it will be road back up the mountain..

No big bikes, no beginners. It'll take all day and probably be awful. If you've never ridden in the gorge behind the TTC, it is rough and rocky (and awesome). Chances are that we'll get lost, stuff will break, and we'll never make the full loop as planned. Heck, I'm not sure it can be done...but I've heard rumors and plan to give it a shot.

Anyway, if that sort of thing interests you, shoot me a PM.
Crap! If I didn't already have plans, I'd be all over this. If you don't get any interest and decide to postpone, let me know.

Just thinking - that sounds like a long, tough ride. Wouldn't it be better to wait until the days get longer?
TBA #1001
"Life is too short to be a candy ass." - RuffJeep
'12 Yamaha Super Tenere, '05 KTM 450 EXC. '03 Suzuki DRZ 400S
MrTwisty is offline   Reply With Quote