View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #278
NSFW OP
ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 16,166
Quote:
Originally Posted by XC Rider View Post
Alright, put in on the IN list. Gonna try and make it for this one from VA. It's tentative at the moment (due to work & financial obligations) but I've been wanting to do this one for a while; that and I might be able to see family at the same time. I'll either be trucking in with a KTM 525 or riding in with a Suzuki DRZ400.
denis, once you do the entire death valley, the rest of the world will look easy.....

try your best to make it and we'll see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meat popsicle View Post
david(meat popsicle) - ktm640a/thurs-sun/3 dinners/vol?

This far out I think there will be two others with me, so I guess I have two "guests" until they speak up.

2+ days is not enough time for me to explore DV so I will be either going earlier or staying later. I bet a week would be a good chunk of time in the desert.

+1, what dave said, 2+ days is not enough..

great to hook up with you again. i''l hold the spots for 2 more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidxr View Post
I'm in...

Norm (Skidxr) Thurs - Sun.. Food = yes ! Tent camping and riding in on 990 ADV.

Be good to see you again Joel. We meet at RMAR Silverton.
that's awesome norm to join us. bring the rest of the gang.

dv is the contrast of silverton and durango. we will be riding below sea level, almost everything is brown of varying shades, and dusty. its a different beauty but the riding is ovewhelming. ride as far as your fuel range will allow you. we have choices of easy to challenging. there's also some high elevation but i'm afraid there will still be snow. no problem for you though. you guys from high country have the skills that were forced upon you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_ruben View Post
Edit. Read the first page and I want in. Include me on the list por favor. All meals and camping. Someone please offer me a shower. Will show up wednesday afternoon and leave Sunday.

Ruben: GS1200 or Honda XR650L

good to have you ruben. which bike?
NSFW is offline   Reply With Quote