View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #16
sieg
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,698
I didn't ride any less after my son our born, except for the fact that sometimes I just had to take the truck when he was just too little to ride on the bikes. When he got to where he could ride on the bikes with us then it was back to normal. As for my wife she did day rides when he was a few months old and she felt comfortable leaving him at grandpa’s for the day. When he was 3 or so she started doing overnight and vacation street rides and racing enduros again.
The best came when he was 4 and could race AMA MX and dirt track. We could all go together. Then camping and trail riding. Of course we had to back the speed down a little. (but by the time he was 14 or so he could leave us in the dust) It’s all 25 years behind us now, we all still ride and we’re all still very alive. Never really thought of motorcycling and death together, kind of morbid actually. If you think you might get killed, maybe you should quit riding, kid or not. I mean you’re ok with being dead, just don’t want to leave a family behind right?

Current bikes F800GS-EXCF350-Versys-690R-RZ350

sieg screwed with this post 11-27-2012 at 01:55 PM
sieg is online now   Reply With Quote