Thread: Amendment 64
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 01:55 PM   #495
TheDudeAbides
Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer: 7,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myfuture_yourdebt View Post
My bad, I must have lost sight of it amongst all your other posts of YouTube videos and calling me a stalker (you know, your "content"). I'm just trying to follow along here...so, according to your sons, at first all the dispensaries claimed to have a monopoly on the best buds and priced theirs accordingly...and then all got shut down except for one, and then that lone dispensary, the Smithsonian, did the exact same thing, claiming to have a monopoly on the best buds which they priced accordingly. I got it, that makes perfect sense...if you're trying to push a theory about dispensary made or otherwise legal buds being priced high compared to the black market (which has already been disproven by reality) and are willing to fabricate stories to support your argument.
Started out with about 15 dispenceries. Then it got whittled down to about 6. The prices went up when there was 6 (3 of the six I think were owned buy the same guy/family). Then the 6 became 3. Of those 3, The Smithstonian became the most prominent due mainly to it's location. He got all cocky and started getting greedy and pricey. People with legit MMJ needs didn't have many other options so they continued to support his virtual monopoly but people like my son would shop there for pipes and stuff but buy their weed from the same old same old. Eventually, the lone remaining MMJ shop was The Smithstonian and he priced himself very high as he had a captive market and no other legal competitors. According to my son, it became much much cheaper to buy it "off the street" i.e. his friends than to buy it at the local MMJ shop. And now, all of them are gone. Every single one of them in Loveland got legislated away. Gonzo.

That's whatt happened. You can pick it apart or try to find some contradiction or whatever weird ass stalking behavior you seem hell bent on pursuing, but that's the story up here in Loveland. And it'snot fabricated, it's all part of Loveland's history. And the reality in Loveland was that it became more and more expensive to buy it from the shops and it stayed pretty much the same price as always to buy it black market.

2001 BMW F650 GS Dakar (Stolen!)
2004 DRZE
2004 BMW 1150 GSA
TheDudeAbides is offline   Reply With Quote