View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #170
schattat OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,419
It's been almost 5 years now since I started this project (back in April 08). Over this period of time I have learnt a great deal of new skills and got in touch with many people from all over the world. The past month has in fact been the wildest ever for me. Once Speedbrain won the Pharaons rallye in October with my new unit, word got around quickly and now I am proud to announce that the majority of the first quarter of the starting field in this year's Dakar are running my TripMaster XL as their primary unit! These include the factory teams of Sherco, HRC Honda, Yamaha, TM and possibly KTM (I write possibly because they have requested a S/W mod for their units, which have been untested by them so far).
I am still stunned to this moment that this has happened, especially so quickly. Alot of countless hours have been put into this project that I started as a teenager, now I run this business next to my uni studies which at times gets pretty stressful.

To get to the point, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody here on ADV for their support throughout the evolution of these units. Your feedback and input ahve made the products what they are today! To show my graditude I am willing to offer 15% to all orders from you ADVers

Any what would a post without some pics be?

Nice pic I took in the beautiful deserts of Qatar a few weeks ago:

Photoshoot of the Speebrain Husky of Barreda:

Happy Barreda:

Coma with RNS:

Yamaha WR450F Rallye Spec
schattat is offline   Reply With Quote