View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:13 AM   #3
dammitdave
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,189
Quick Study

For someone not familiar with the Peninsula I would suggest getting Baja Dave's Griptwister Tour CD. Yes, it costs you some money, but you will be on the best through roads without a season's trial and error. In addition to the aforementioned Sadie Creek, there are play areas and trails at Happy Valley ORV and some single track down south on the Griptwister CD. Right now snow levels are flucuating between 2500 and 4000 feet, still doable. If the level drops below 2500 feet only the low roads will be available. Unless it is below freezing in Forks, this time of year, it is raining-a lot. If you're flexible and watch the weather it's a very doable trip. dd
...what this really wants is an outgoing, gregarious, driven, type A; an extrovert, Alpha male P.T. Barnum salesman type with little time left to examine his life or to worry about knocking things off the coffee table with his tail....John Burns

I got the right gal when gas WAS $19 cents a gallon she's has put up with me for 58 years...AK Bike
dammitdave is offline   Reply With Quote