another from Jordan Irvine:
Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg were also teammates for the last 3 years at Mercedes AMG F1- how did they match up?
- Over 3 years, Rosberg amassed 342 World Championship points in total - Schumacher, just 197
- In 3 years, Nico Rosberg only retired from 7 races - Michael Schumacher retired from double the amount; 14 races in total.
- Between 2010 - 2012, Rosberg placed on the podium 4 times, including a win (China '12). Schumacher only once (P3 Valencia '12)
- Nico Rosberg finished in the Top 10 39 times in 3 seasons - teammate Michael Schumacher only had 29 Top 10 finishes.
- For the 2012 Season - Rosberg placed 9th in the final World Championship Standings. Schumacher finished 13th overall.
- As with McLaren; the comparison is merely statistical-it is not to prove that one driver is better than the other, just for interest!