View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 AM   #11373
JPaccassi
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by piedralone View Post
Glad your not too badly injured JP. I am sure you were more disappointed that you were unable to continue the ride than the injury. I have been side lined by an ijury that I have no idea how it happened. Plantar fasciitis is what the foot doc says, shoe inserts, steriod shot in the foot and take it easy he says. Come Thurs will be a month. still difficult to walk. But I don't have all the pretty colors you have!! Heal soon!!! Need to ride soon before my favorite substance covers the ground completely.
Thanks Martin, yeah I was pretty bummed about missing the entire ride....I say entire ride because this happened only 3 hours in on day 1 near cal city

Quote:
Originally Posted by mototifosi View Post
Thanks Andrew, me too.....yes very nice patina on my foot right now, changing colors & patterns daily..

Glad it wasn't worse!
Question for you:

Curious as to what boots you were wearing. Did they do the job or not so much? Also about what part of the bike landed on you and where on the foot? From the look of your appendage it's hard to tell.

Mend well...
I was wearing my Fox comp 5's, I think they did a great job considering...I think I would probably not have a right foot if I were wearing anything less. It's hard to say exactly what part of the bike landed on me because it happened so fast & out of nowhere. My best guess is the engine block skid plate area where it is nice & solid.

JP

JPaccassi screwed with this post 11-28-2012 at 11:07 AM
JPaccassi is offline   Reply With Quote