View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 10:38 AM   #36
Simple.
I'm Special

Oddometer: 548
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAS GUY View Post
I have a seat concepts seat with maybe 100 miles on it, I may sell it, if you are interested.
It is alot better than stock but I love the Corbin flat I just bought.

Yeah, I am putting a 35 watt hid in the low beam only and led lights for the instrument lights and led tail/stop to free up some watts for my heated jacket.

How do you like the Q4 ?
I currently have a old Q2 on mine but am planning on trying the Leo Vince next year.
I might be interested in the seat. I wanted to keep my stocker untouched just incase I wanted to go back. Good idea on the LEDs. Is there a mod for the instrument lights, or are they plug and play?

My pipe is louder than stock but seems to be much quieter than my brothers DR650 with a two bros can. I do have some doubts about what mine really is though... I got it second hand and the metal sticker/tag was burned off. I repacked it and slapped it on. I could probably tell what mine really is by seeing a q4 core... I got it cheap enough to not worry about it but the tip did make contact with one of the mounts on my wolfman side racks. I had to massage the side rack mounting tab a bit to make clearance. Once settled its still very close (like .010 close) but I would be worried more if I bought it brand new. I have heard that LeoVince is where its at! Heard nothing but good things.

Jon
Simple. is offline   Reply With Quote