Originally Posted by Two Moto Kiwis
Good morning guys
Have done a little research with the time we have had but we need to make a decision reasonably soon, like in the next few days, I am relying a little here on the ADV tree for a little help please.
In brief, we are Two Moto Kiwis, we are 7 months into a 2 year plus RTW trip heading from Alaska to Argentina and maybe beyond on two DR650's, Ellen my wife took an epic binning see here http://advrider.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=463
and has called it quits and a rider but wants to continue two up so we are going to travel lite fro here and make it work, we are currently in Mexico about four days from the border of lukville or yuma.
Yikes !!! glad to hear Ellen is OK...
what ever you end up with ... best thing to do is hook up with a local Adv or Hubb member. hopefully someone will show up soon...
much better to find a suitable bike that's already farkled out and tested. if that's possible at all.
are your undamaged existing panniers re-useable?