View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #38
COXR650L OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtadlock View Post
Hey Guys,

Now that I've got 3 or 4 rides in the Colorado pants, I wanted to share my thoughts. I'm 5'11 and 165lbs and I'm reviewing the medium sized pants.

So far so good. I really like the style/looks, and the fit is nice. The only thing I miss from my Klim pants is the stretchy material in the crotch. It makes the pants feel less restrictive. My buddy liked the tensioning straps on the bottom of the legs, but I prefer to just use the velcro that's built into the legs. Guess that's a choice each rider will make. Leather on both legs is the way to go and they seem warm enough (I've been wearing a base layer under them too). The zippers are buttery smooth and they never snag the inner material. That's my favorite thing on the pants. You nailed that. The vents are perfect. If it were me, I'd ditch the little pockets on the outside of the cargo pockets and the tensioning straps on the bottom of the legs to cut cost. Also, in rev two, maybe add a stretching crotch or something. Overall, I really like them, and my Klims are no my backup pants. Quality stuff.

Thanks for the review and support! Im glad you like the pants.

Ben
COXR650L is offline   Reply With Quote