View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #325
Mr. Canoehead
Taste Gunnels!

Oddometer: 1,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger 04 rt View Post
AJ,

Since I've got the GS-911 for the R1150, it pairs fairly well the the LC-1. The GS-911 can log data points for everything the Motronic tracks, about 14 items including RPM, TPS, Spark, Injection and all the sensors. Then I use the LC-1 to log realtime O2 data. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the GS-911.

The LC-1 comes with a Bosch LSU 4.2 O2 sensor, Wideband Controller, AFR Gauge, serial cable (need to buy serial to USB cable), calibration switch and LED status lamp. All you really need is a cable to connect to your ECU O2 input if you want Closed Loop and some very basic junction box to terminate and wire the cables together (there's a thread called Wideband O2 Installation Overview). It also comes with AFR logging software. So basically you buy the LC-1 and a $5 plastic junction box and apart from the wiring job, that is everything.
I have the same LC-1 and was wondering if the datalogger is worth the extra $$. I might be better off just buying a GS911.

Sent from my Droid Tablet using Tapatalk

"No matter how many [internet] opinions you line up, you can't vote nonsense into truth"- Kevin Cameron
Mr. Canoehead is offline   Reply With Quote