View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:08 PM   #112
lvscrvs
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 613
Program Manager - part-time - Bay Area - moto related

update - this position has been filled, thanks for looking

We are searching for a part-time program manager for an environmental outreach campaign called “Riders Recycle” www.ridersrecycle.com directed to motorcycle owners. We have enough budget now to cover 10-15 hours a week, probably growing to at least 20 pretty soon. We’re looking for someone who is into motorcycles, proficient with social media and good at communicating with people in person, as well as self-motivated, organized, and reliable. This is a work-from-home position for someone in Northern California/ Bay Area.

Significant time will be spent attending motorcycle events and visiting shops throughout the Bay Area. Ideal person is outgoing and enjoys extensive public contact. Pay is good, mileage and travel expenses will be reimbursed, but there are no benefits.

If you are interested email your resume and brief summary of your interest and fit for the position to 'bc 165 at sbc global dot net' - all one word. I will leave my email address up until we stop taking resumes, at which point you can pm me with your interest.

Brian

Tiger 955i / Yamaha WR250R < Tiger 955i / DRZ400S / R1150GS < FJR1300 < DL1000 < BMW R1100RS < Ducati ST4 < DL650 zzzzz 30+ years zzzzz 125 Honda Elsinore < Suzuki TM250 < Yamaha 90 Enduro < Taco

lvscrvs screwed with this post 05-15-2013 at 05:34 PM Reason: update
lvscrvs is offline   Reply With Quote