View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:42 PM   #1
runnin4melife OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 803
BMW F800GS carbon fiber mud guard raffle

Ladies and Gents I am in the process of making a carbon fiber mud guard in the best of dirtbike fashion. As this is probably the most labor intensive piece I have built (had to disassemble the entire rear of my bike and pull the gas tank so I can make a mold) I figured why not spread the wealth.

To make this fair for all I will pick a number 1-1,000 and if you are interested in this item send me a PM with your lucky number. The piece will be boxed up and mailed to you free of charge (where ever in the world you live) and include any necessary hardware (4 x M8 bolts and washers). It will be a direct bolt on to the the 4 bolt holes on the underside of your subframe so ensure that these are not being utilized for anything else or this will not be compatible.

I am still in the R&D phase so it may not make it by Christmas but it will be there by mid January. I will conclude the raffle by midnight (EST) Dec 15 and notify the winner via PM where I will sort out their contact information and whether they want it clear coated (for the road snob ) or rubberized (truck bed liner for the off road nut ) or whatever color you want it to be.

Best of luck and happy holidays!

runnin4melife screwed with this post 11-29-2012 at 09:38 AM
runnin4melife is offline   Reply With Quote