View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #20
Buster714 OP
instant human

Oddometer: 600
2013 & Beyond

Thanks to everyone here on ADVrider who patronize our store!!!!
This was a great year for adventure riding. I put more miles on my F800GS this year than any other bike, any other year. ADVrider is an amazing hub for ride planning and education, and I've become a more knowledgeable and capable adventure rider from participating on this website. I'm continually amazed with how many people know of the website and use it to find each other after meeting in far off destinations. There were several people I met thousands of miles from home that I found right here. It's been very enjoyable reveling in our adventures after returning home. In fact, it has become quite addictive. The spirit of adventure is definitely alive and well here at Solo Moto and we embrace it as part of our general philosophy.

If you haven't checked out our website, we have a serious online store for serious motorcyclists.
(The not-so-serious are welcome too, no pressure.)
http://solomotoparts.com is fast, clean and secure, and we're bound to have something that rings your bell.
Don't see what you want? Contact us and we'll look into it for you.

Our customer service team is standing by to take your calls and emails so don't hesitate to contact us with questions, price matching, etc.

FREE SHIPPING over $99 (US48). Our international shipping rates are very competitive! Live quotes online.

FREE RETURN SHIPPING on most technical riding apparel. That means: you don't like it? We pay to ship it back to us.

NO HASSLE RETURNS and NO RE-STOCKING FEES, ever.

NO SALES TAX, anywhere, ever.

GIFT CERTIFICATES are perfect for riders of all types. Click here.

We are an Elite Member on Reseller Ratings if you want more feedback from other customers...http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SoloMotoParts

Thanks for reading. Happy Holidays to all you FF's, PP's, LAMF's, BLAD's, or whatever the vernacular has evolved into for 2013. See you out there!

Buster714 screwed with this post 02-18-2013 at 04:00 PM Reason: updates
Buster714 is offline   Reply With Quote