View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #24
JohnnyAirtime OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 208
I'd love to congratulate Cancer-Ride For Life on making their goal, and as of now exceeding the $10,000 dollars they set for 2012!

It's amazing what transpired the past month to make this goal happen. The hard work has again paid off this year, and I'm thankful for all who participated and supported our cause. YOU ALL made this happen, and you all helped us reach our goal.

This is a FIRST for Cancer-Ride For Life as we were very close last year, but had the rug pulled out from under us with some last minute promises that never panned out.

THIS YEAR, has proved to be a success. And I'm proud to say Children's Cancer Research Fund is rewarded with $10,000+ dollars to help those in need. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

We're currently at $10,100 (from 87 donations).

I'll close the donation site on 11/30, and hope that if you have not made your yearly donation... that you'd be able to do so within the next 48hours. Meeting our goal is epic, but surpassing the goal would be more powerful then anything we've done to date. Let's make it happen!!

$1, $5, $20, $100... you name it, nothing is too small or too large!
DIRECT LINK:
http://ccrf.convio.net/goto/CRFL

'07 CRF450X & '04 XR400 (both plated), '01 CR500 (Duner), TRX450 (GF's ride)...etc.etc.
JohnnyAirtime is offline   Reply With Quote