View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:30 PM   #2663
woody's wheel works OP
Built to Last

Oddometer: 3,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrysingfeenix;

,,,,,,Used would be fine, but please clarify...are you saying that with the correct spokes I could, in fact, lace the small hub to the wide rim?[SIZE=3
no,,,you need the correct spokes AND you need a properly angled dimples in the rim you use,,it's a total package,,,[/SIZE] I can build the wheel (I have experience with bicycle wheels) and I have a buddy who has extensive experience truing them, and it is a low budget project,i heard ya loud n clear but I'm not penny wise/pound foolish about it.now you are talking common sense,,,,

Or. Do you mean you could build a wheel on my front hub with a used rim that you have?who puts it togethe ris up to you,,,but what ya put together has to be an interdependent correct set-up,,,so if youvare going to powdercoat the whole wheel assy it doesn't matter if we use a good/straight rim and good spokes,,you are obviously not racing the bike ,,essentially you want to cruise around looking cool eh?? no problem,,will check my stuff n get back to ya,,,with a few options,,,

And...as always, thanks for your time, expertise, and attention. I and basically everyone who knows you and/or your reputation, appreciate it.

Wrysingfeenix
PS,,thanks for the attaboys,,,i/we do try to give back a little,,it's an easy equation for me,,that has worked my entire life,,my grand-pa opa lapp always told me ''give back more than you take,,,and the world will be your oyster,,,thank goodness i like oysters in any shape or form!!
later
woody
....Wanna e-mail us... woodyswheelworks@gmail.com
......Wanna talk,,,call us
toll free... 1-866-936-0232
........If you're lost???... GPS = 39*40'33.86N x 104*59'54.69W

woody's wheel works screwed with this post 12-02-2012 at 03:32 AM
woody's wheel works is offline   Reply With Quote