View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
CENGLAND OP
n00b

Oddometer: 4
cambodia ruin ride. 2012

Hey folks I'm writing this early post for those I have informed and plan to fallow my trip, and anyone else interested in the idea.

Ill give just a some brief history and Itinerary, along with the main intention of the trip.

Cambodia is abound with hidden ancient historical treasures that are rarely seen by visitors only because of their shear remote access and non guided cooperation.

The Main goal is to reach all the remote Angkor temples, historical and cultural structures within Cambodia. Including each national park and conservation area. While hitting as much dirt as possible and off as much pavement as I can manage.

this trip will be as budget as possible that means camping along with my only expenses being gas, food, and the occasional lodge and or the routine bribe, that is typically necessary ;)

I leave 11/29/12 at 10:45 pm and will arrive in Bangkok travel to Phnom Penh where ill pick up the bike, still deciding between the 450 and or the 650, and then start the trip. Ill run across the border to Vietnam and Laos if its convenient. I have one month, more than enough time to complete the tour. If I finish quick ill run to the Thai islands and finish it up Diving :)
Pictures and video will begin at that time.

Thanks for all the support and I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do, More than that I hope you make the next trip.

CENGLAND screwed with this post 11-28-2012 at 11:42 PM
CENGLAND is offline   Reply With Quote