View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
Joined: Jul 2011
Oddometer: 102
Assuming you are in the state, your best bet is probably a "third party provider." I have found them to be far more efficient than the MVD offices, plus they should answer your questions over the phone. there is a "service fee" added to the cost of the transaction, but it's worth it to me (something like $20 for a vehicle registration).

If you are out of state... I suspect it will be more difficult.

It would also appear there is some other paperwork you may need to acquire from Customs

And according to HUBB, you should get a letter from the EPA... details:

There is also the EPA rules:

I would also stay out of Maricopa County (where Phoenix is) because they are the only county in the entire country to have emissions testing for motorcycles.
mergatroyd is offline   Reply With Quote