View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 01:16 PM   #3239
CreatureCore
Adventurer

Oddometer: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by teizms View Post
i apologize if u feel treated unfairly - please dont consider it a defense but rather simply an explanation of my situation.

We moved to strap adjusters due to some issues but based on complaints - like from you - we have switched back to snaps for the arms. for the last few batches, all the suits are using snaps.

For future purposes, if there is any confusion or concern, a quick call or email can provide a lot of clarity

looking forward to some pictures.
Im glad you went back to the snap adjusters as they are just a much better way to get a good fit. As for the emails, we did email with no real resolve, but I am satisfied with how you have handled the situation now via email. And again your powershell is probably my favorite piece of gear i ever owned. The ease of it going on, the protection, the looks, and how much air it flowed in the middle of summer was great. I probably will end up picking up a custom sized powershell some time next year.

And the navigator is a great jacket, probably the best I have ever owned now that the adjusters have been fixed at the arms and waist. The only thing i would probably change now is a longer collar as if layering for the winter and have a lot of stuff on, the collar is sometimes to short to reach the velcro closure. No need to pay me back for the adjustments as my friends hook up was really nice and barely charged me anything.

Here is the powershell i owned, i really think this is the best color combination I have seen on a suit, although i really like the black/red navigator i have as well.

CreatureCore is offline   Reply With Quote