View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:55 PM   #3175
KCDakar
What are we waiting for?

Oddometer: 3,383
Dagnabbit JJ! You made me read that post Again! Stop that. Reading is hard for me as it is. And you forcing me to reread an old post makes my head hurt! You need to stop taking your advertizingmentillteezering or whatever it is you do here way too serious. I mean really...

If you need me I will be hanging out on Poolsides lawn with bated breath waiting to catch a glimpse of the master as he walks by the casement window late at night toiling away at his workbench...

Ok, so truth be told, I won't be waiting on his lawn. I will be trying to figure out how to pump all the water out of my new underground silo I just bought. The last three owners couldn't figure out how to do it. Their problem was spending all their time reading the directions. I really got a screaming deal too! We all know the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I don't want to be caught with my pants down. So if you will excuse me, I have some work to do...

I tell it what it wants to hear, and it does what I want it to do. I made that Motronic my bitch. Poolside

Save $5 on Smugmug by entering coupon code: GJBcMk1uLoZm6