View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #32
LoneStar OP
WhoopDeDoofus

Oddometer: 1,153
Awesome pics guys! Loving seeing them from all over the world - Sorry have been busy and unable to update lately

In July I contacted BMW of North America to find out how many 75th's were sold in the U. S., but got the usual corporate runaround:

"Dear Joseph,

Thank you for contacting BMW Motorrad USA regarding the production figures for our vehicles. We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm.

It is BMW's policy not to release sales, production, and import figures for BMW models. I apologize if this causes any inconvenience. We trust you will understand our position on this matter.

The BMW Motorrad Customer Relations and Services Department is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M., Eastern Time. You can reach us at 1-800-831-1117.

Regards,

BMW Motorrad USA"

No surprise

Anyway, I dug out my "Collector's Kit" and snapped some shots for the record. The previous owner didn't treat it well, so mine's a little beat up but here it is:

The kit includes a certificate to be filled out by the owner, a key and fob, 75 Years pin and an album with historical photos of BMW bikes with several pages for your own photos, all in a display box.

Rock on bros!
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote