View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 06:22 PM   #3415
planktonnn OP
.also, i am a twat

Oddometer: 3,684
If you're going to read this blog you should really know what you're in for(m)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by planktonnn View Post
I must formally inform you that I've been informally asked what this former post meant, and whilst I would in most cases uniformly direct one towards forming ones own investigative search party, with an added informational note that it really is proper good form to keep ones self informed, on this occasion it might be best to forego such foolish flippancy as to my view of the readers aforementioned formal request for information being nought but flippant tittery, and cough up.

Perhaps it's not untrue to infer that at the time of posting I wasn't totally on form, and that the formula used to define my overly uninformative deformed sideways reference to the informational root of my inference was in a formulation which was, perhaps, unfortunately obliquely malformed - that is to say that I attempted to construct a form of informative information-based funny built, one might say, on infirm ground... So. Find the info you ought to have been looking for here & in the related links below the picture there.

planktonnn screwed with this post 11-29-2012 at 06:45 PM Reason: Formative foolishness fortunately reformed, just for your infrmation...
planktonnn is offline   Reply With Quote