View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #221
AnjinSan OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 232
National day of Romania!

OK, we will take a break from the normal posts of this ride report for a special contribution from friends of MICADU

1st of December is the national day of Romania. We are far away from home but since we started, we never felt alone. We met friends along the way that made us feel at home and made us wanting to discover more.

So, for our National Day, we thought to kindly ask some of them to send a message for Romania. And… they did! Canada, Alaska, USA, Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama, Venezuela and many onthers teamed up to wish. “La multi ani Romania”.

A lot of the super-stars actors are from right here, they areADVriders. I didn't used any "screen names" from ADV (using instead their real names) so I wonder if somebody will be able to identify any (or all) of the them and call them out with the ADV name.

The movie that follows is the result of their excellent acting talents and my lousy editing talents (first time when I try making a movie) So here we go:

http://youtu.be/KeU2a8-qeX4

Later edit: seems I am not able to embed the youtube movie here, so only the link :(