View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 01:57 PM   #50
YetiGS
No Talent Ass Clown

Oddometer: 7,338
Not sure how I missed this thread until now. Oh well, made up for it by ordering the AR2.

Folks, if you've never ordered from BP at Atomic, you've missed out on a great buying experience. BP is incredibly knowledgeable and takes customer service to the next level. He's spent more time on the phone with me discussing pointless details of the gear I've bought from him. All the recommendations he's given me over the years have been great. I don't buy gear anywhere else.

I've had the original Adventure Rally, the Adventure Rally (v.2) and am currently using the Badlands Pro. While I really like(d) all of them, I've been hammering on Klim (Hi Mark! ) for a couple of years to make a more vented Rally and to make it a bit more fitted.

Looks like they've finally listened to me! You all can thank me by sending $50 each.

While I like the idea of the Adventure Air and I live in the desert southwest, I don't think I want one. I have a Motoport Kevlar Mesh jacket and while I believe it would serve me extremely well in a crash, the kevlar mesh doesn't tickle my happy spot. Even in really hot weather here, I grab the Badlands and just open all the vents.
"You had better bring an extra magazine. Yeti's amped up on weird shit are hard to bring down." Lonestar2112
YetiGS is offline   Reply With Quote