View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #94
WIBO OP
Will it buff out?

Oddometer: 3,643
So..after that tea in Saids house, I bid farewell.
[IMG][/IMG]

We all ride on that blacktop and arrive at Merzouga...we pull into the auberge we've used before on the LHS facing the dunes and get a price for staying. It's favourable(200Dhms per head) to all so we park up. We can only stay one night as it's booked for the next night.

Any fettling can now be done as we'd be here the next day as well. For information the fuel station is now open as you leave Merzouga,as before one had to ride to Risani to get fuel there.....speaking of which you can get money from the ATM's in Risani...there are none in Merzouga.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Once the bags are checked in etc the EDC head for the pool for a swim.......in the microbe rich soup that should be clear water..... They're told no jumping,running or diving as some one could get hurt.

Noah drives the LR into Merzouga for beer..expect to get ripped off ......€50 for two trays of cheap Morocan beer...well it is at least beer...

[IMG][/IMG]

Roof top view where those who want to play,can....when the bikes are parked up some Spanish teenagers approach the group keen and interested to hear about both our motos and our days of riding off road in the middle of the desert...........one of the group tells them all to clear off and stop being so nosey.....

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The tri pod is set up to take a picture.... only when I bend down I then realize there's no camera...........only after an extensive search and questioning one of the group admits he ate it.......

[IMG][/IMG]

After we eat we bed down for the night....as we're right beside the sand dunes,some of the group are afraid in case a pack of desert foxes attack them during the night and eat them...... I get some soft pink blankets from reception for them to sleep with.

Me: I don't give a fuck what you think.

WIBO screwed with this post 12-01-2012 at 12:34 AM
WIBO is offline   Reply With Quote