View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
AK Smitty OP
Self life coach

Oddometer: 318
Thanks David.

I was planning for a while before I found this website but it has helped me a ton. There are a lot of people out there doing similar trips that I have gained a lot of knowledge from. I would say this website gave me the final kick in the ass and confidence to go it alone.

I do the report for family and friends but also to pass along knowledge to other riders. This website and other riders helped me a lot and I feel I should pay it back by doing the same.

Hit me up with any specific questions. I am learning stuff everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVISH View Post
Hi there Smitty,

I plan on making a road trip from NYC to Buenos Aires (via Chile), and then up the eastern coast of S.A. As a result I've discovered this site to study others experience. Yours is the first I'm responding to, since I joined yesterday. You're welcome !! (Oh, The glory, honor, and pride you must be feeling as you read this !!!).

Anyway, I'm impressed with your trip, and even more impressed with your doing it alone. You're brave! I look forward to following your thread. I am also trying to figure out how long I will need to plan my trip. Thanks for your input, and keep it up !!

Thanks, David.

I am here: https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php...f53b74b2cb510d
AK Smitty is offline   Reply With Quote