View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:42 PM   #19
VFR
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 668
I received the duffel the other day & did a test fit today. It fits fine & will replace a large size one. I kind of wish now I had gotten the yellow one--it's dark in there.... Never even thought about it until I read Wolfman's thread on the Expedition Dry Side Bags. A common complaint there was that you couldn't see anything in the bottom of the black bag.

Some guys replaced the split bag liner with a white trash can for a liner. I borrowed a Twisted Throttle Dry Spec bag & really liked the fact that you could fit the bag to the bike either empty or full as the liner held the bag in shape. I thought about that & went looking for a suitable liner today. Couldn't find anything & later realized that it probably wouldn't work anyway as the Dry Spec bag is made like most dry bags & the opening is narrower than the bag width which will hold the liner in place. The feature that made me choose the Wolfman bag is that the opening is the same width as the bag.

Oh well, I got the premier bag anyway. Thanks for the fast service & the great price on the best bag.

If it ain't fun, I don't do it!!!

Stuff - I need more Stuff....
VFR is offline   Reply With Quote