View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #37
WayneJ
LFC/CCCCC

Oddometer: 4,197
Look at some of the TOR threads, it's easy to figure out. The rules of the game are in the first post.

These are the MD TOR rules, but they're all about the same.

Rules are easy...

#1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose.

#2 - Take the tag to a new location, get the photo and post it here. Give a few hints so the next person can figure out where the tag is located. Try to place the tags in interesting locations, maybe a bit of history that can be found down some nice twisties. Explore all of Maryland, and post your results here! Repeats are discouraged, but not unacceptable.

#2.a - New tag is to be placed within 48 hours of the grab.

#3 - Tag must be a) findable and b) not placed on a dirt road. Maintained gravel is OK, but make sure to let folks know that gravel is required to get to your tag. We don't want to exclude those who don't like to get dirty.

#3.a - Tagging within Washington DC city is off limits for this game.

#4 - File photos are NOT permitted. You gotta ride to play this game.

#5 - No whining. If you have a valid sugestion to improve the game, we can listen to that. If you just wanna bitch and moan because you got Bruce'd, do it elsewhere.

There is no odometer when it comes to pie - VACommuter
$5 Smug Mug coupon
WayneJ is offline   Reply With Quote