View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #21
Reaver OP
Outta Here

Oddometer: 2,875
Although her bike seemed to fare really well, Insurance wrote it off. The forks were bent, the bars and a steering stop was sheared. I didn't see the Dealer report but I guess it was too expensive to repair.

Ever the Trooper, today we picked up this one from a fellow ADV'r. Great Deal, wrong colour.

Now I know it's a minor thing to a lot of people, but this one is red. It doesn't match her gear and the pink dragon she earned. Anyone want to trade your White Aluminum Met Matte bodywork for red???? She wants the same colour as the original. We aren't the flashy type. My F8 is grey. I promised I'd make it the same as her old one. Help me out!

My strategy is to have her new bike in the garage, ready to go so she'll stay focused on her recovery and get back on the horse soon as the weather returns.

So there you have it, new in the box to the grave, a bike's life. RIP 658, you were faithful and awesome.

Enjoy your ride, even if you're just running errands. Any minute could be your last. Or your bike's.

ATGATT and ride safe all.

Leaving it all behind 2014

Reaver is offline   Reply With Quote