View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #1953
ZZ4Blazer
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiteyF View Post
Well, at least in WA, if it's visible and on your person ("open carry") unless you're in a bar, school, or gov't building (and some others I'm sure) you can have a loaded gun on you.
Same in ohio. Although, "open carry" does not appy to any vehicle. So your either walking everywhere to open carry, or unloading, separating gun/ammo, storing in a case,etc to properly carry in a vehicle.

Or, just get your ccw permit.

Nothing as epic as the usual most guys got around here, but quick overnighter with new bike. (Explorer 1200) Central pa, was itching for some trout fishing. Fall colors didnt hurt either. Somehow, some of my leftovers from town, came up "missing" in the morn. A peice of my stromboli and most of my frys somehow got out my container, hanging up inside my sleeping bag compression sack that I had hanging up from a tree branch. Was super pissed, and creeped out at the same time. Either bigfoot was up there stealing food, or someone was in my camp and messing with me as I slept. Was so mad I chucked the remaining food into the woods, packed up camp, rode down to the creek to fish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Earlier in the summer, me and my cuz decided to check out a popular spot. Bout a 2 hr ride. Both our first times camping off the bike. Little more family/popular/civilized kinda place than we usually go. But, was crazy as we rode in sat morning. Everyone was staring at us like we were in a space ship or something. Kids running to the side of the road so see what the sound was. Dropping what they were doing to stop and wave to us. People constantly driving by and slowing down. Or even randomly stopping to talk. Everyone that walked by would whisper about us riding in. "...i think they're even street legal" "nice bikes guys" Didnt get really any good pics. But, we did feel like rockstars all weekend

Photobucket

Photobucket

'13 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200
08 Yamaha WR450F - woods/adventure monster in the making
ZZ4Blazer is online now   Reply With Quote