View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:49 PM   #7245
donnh
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 263
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
Wow McGiggle! That is quite an adventure, I have always marveled at the Darien gap and you are Livin' the Dream baby!

And Donnh just what kind of adventure are you cooking up? And is Deb going (but not on an XCo then on what?)... We gotta know what bike she would rather be on than an XCo???
Hey Snooker - yes, South America this time (Yikes) . I'm putting together a blog www.ADVdonnh.com click on the MotoRaidII tab to read about the trip. Subscribe if you want updates, I will probably get an ADVrider RR going as well. We leave in a few weeks

Deby is joining us on her 2011 G650GS. I've been pretty busy getting it all farkled up, a few pictures HERE.

I was at the local BMW dealer yesterday and Deby's Xcountry sold to a woman who also rides an SV650, Maybe she'll show up here in the near future. I sold the Aux tank and soft panniers to a local inmate who bought drone's bike.
donnh is offline   Reply With Quote